120Feet is recruiting an optimisation expert to help our clients design, build and deploy highly effective testing programmes.
We’re flexible and this would suit someone looking to be a full-time or part-time employee. We’d also be happy to hear from contractors too.
Main responsibilities and key deliverables:
- Acting as a technical subject matter expert on AB testing, MVT and personalisation implementation best practices, keeping up with industry updates and helping to bring change and innovation to our clients.
- Take a client use-case and determine how a test should be designed in order to deliver against the requirement.
- Provide technical feasibility and complexity recommendations.
- Scope the project and estimate the delivery date.
- QA the test to ensure it is working as designed. This will include a test on your hardware and then using a tool such as BrowserStack to test against agreed device, operating system and browser permutations.
- Verify reporting data is available in the testing tool and Adobe / Google Analytics as required.
- Analyse test data and provide recommendations and suggested next steps.
- Write developer briefs should a site update be required to make use of the winning test.
- Assist clients to continually improve conversion and suggest use-cases for consideration.
You will have as many of the following skills as possible:
- Experience in implementing and managing A/B and MVT tools; ideally with a mix of Adobe Target, Google Optimize, Optimizely, Dynamic Yield and similar tools.
- Web debugging and troubleshooting. Including knowledge of how browsers, cookies, storage and HTTP protocols work.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, responsive development principles.
- Experience in building tests, personalisation campaigns and optimisation experiences.
- Have demonstrable knowledge of how A/B and MVT testing works; including deployments of tests on SPAs and apps.
- An understanding of Tag Management and Analytics tools, such as Tealium, GTM, AA, GA would be advantageous.
- An understanding of web design principles and how changing UX affects a customer experience.
- Knowledge of tools like Jira, Monday.com and Trello would be a nice to have.
A high salary is offered for the right candidate.
The package will include 5 weeks paid holiday plus statutory holidays and a company contributory pension scheme.
If you would like to be a contractor, a favourable day rate would be offered.
Due to Covid, the position is currently for remote working and shall remain as such until you, 120Feet and our clients are happy for you to be on site.
After which, the role will switch to a mix of mainly home working, with some onsite time with clients and occasional company meetings with your 120Feet colleagues at our Cheshire office or a London location.
120Feet is a digital consultancy helping brands to find out what happened on their websites and apps, so they can increase conversion and profits.
To do this, we specialise in designing and deploying tag management solutions, configuring web analytics, undertaking reporting & analysis services and various data projects, plus testing and optimising digital experiences.
How to apply?
In the first instance, please get in touch by email via email@example.com
Send your contact details, LinkedIn URL plus a paragraph or two explaining why you believe you are the perfect candidate.
Please only apply if you are a UK citizen or eligible to work in the UK.
If you are a recruiter, please don’t message me. Nothing personal but I won’t reply.