We’re Recruiting for
Adobe Analytics, Implementation and Optimisation Roles
120Feet helps brands find out what is happening on their websites, apps and digital channels providing data-led guidance on how their online presence could be improved, enabling them to gain insights so they increase conversion and profits.
120Feet is looking to recruit one or more people to join our dedicated team of consultants to deliver excellent web analytics, implementation and optimisation services to a wide range of leading UK brands.
The role offers flexible working conditions, a great salary, plus an interesting and challenging workload.
If you are interested in knowing more, please get in touch using email@example.com and let us know what you can offer our clients.
If you can satisfy some of the preferred skills but not yet all of them, or you prefer to focus on a few disciplines, please still get in touch as we may be able to shape a role around you.
2 Preferred skills and expertise
Some people may have excellent skills in each of the following areas. Others may excel in a few but have a desire learn some of the others.
Let us know where you fit and what you’re looking for in your next role.
2.1 Adobe Analytics Implementation
- Take a client brief and work out how to generate the data required to answer the question, often providing analysis and insight based on the new data
- Plan an implementation in Adobe Analytics from adding an additional variable through to tracking an entire site
- Understand the intricacies and quirks – and there are many – of the Adobe admin product
- Proficient at debugging. Able to test and determine what data is being generated [or not] on each hit
- Ideally, have first-hand experience of deploying app analytics
- Strong tag management experience; see next section
2.2 Tag Management
We work with a variety of tag management systems (“TMS”).
You should have excellent working knowledge of one or more from: Tealium iQ, Adobe DTM, Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager or Ensighten Manage.
You will be able to debug an implementation and critically determine why certain data isn’t being set or perhaps isn’t set to the expected value.
Ideally, you will have deployed tens of different tags.
You will need to demonstrate your skills from the use of dashboards and reports, through to interpretation and recommendations.
- Excellence in Adobe Workspace
- Excellence in Adobe Report Builder
- In depth knowledge of Excel
- Ideally, be able to extract data from Adobe using APIs
- Ability to take a report and extract insights, spot trends and identify areas for improvement or further investigation
- Good knowledge of other reporting and visualisation tools; such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, Business Objects or Domo
2.4 Optimisation / Adobe Target
Many clients use 120Feet to better implement their analytics, whilst some also want advice and guidance to optimise their site.
We have a requirement for an Adobe Target expert who will plan, shape and execute tests and nurture a testing culture within an optimisation and wider client team.
We expect that you will spend at least 2 to 3 days a week on site with your clients because face-to-face is often best for delivering optimisation work.
You will need as many of the following skills, or knowledge of the following attributes as possible:
- Explain and evangelise a testing culture and programme
- Run meetings and workshops to bring client teams up to speed on process and best practices
- Plan and document new test ideas, backlog, programme status, etc
- mbox parameters
- Response tokens
- Triggering additional mbox calls
- Knowledge of A/B, MVT, Experience Targeting, Automated Personalisation
- Visual Experience Composer
- Form Composer
- HTML/CSS/JS custom code
- Target audiences
- Profile scripts
- Analytics segmentation
- Experience cloud raw data audiences
- Customer Attributes
- Data upload
- Audience creation
Many of our clients are based in or around London and you need to be on site with a client wherever they may be. (Currently all clients are in England.)
When you’re not with a client you can work from home or our Cheshire office, and when it happens from our southern office.
We’re willing to be flexible provided it works for your clients.
4 About you
Most of our clients tend to be large brands and cover many industries; such as Avis Budget Group, Bupa and Turner TV. Our daily contacts could be junior through to senior, so it’s essential you are confident talking with people from all levels; whether it’s taking a brief, answering a question, presenting a report or delivering training or advice.
Alternatively, if you prefer to work behind the scenes it’s possible a role could be shaped around you, so you can deliver implementations from remote working.
We’d expect a successful applicant to display the following qualities:
• Exceptional attention to detail, patience and perseverance
• Be a little geeky and quirky, which shows in your desire to find how things work, to identify issues and to make improvements
• Enjoy solving complex data problems using the latest tools
• Strong commercial awareness which can be demonstrated by your experience to structure insights on key business topics using a broad set of data
• Confident presenting actionable analytics to senior management
5 How to apply
If you are interested, please get in touch using firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know which skills you excel in, what you‘re looking for in your next role and why you believe our clients would think you’d be a great hire.