120Feet is recruiting for an Adobe Target / front-end dev expert.
We’re flexible and would consider someone looking to be a fulltime or parttime employee, or a contractor.
Main responsibilities and key deliverables:
- Acting as a technical subject matter expert on AB testing and MVT implementation best practices, keeping up with industry updates and bringing change and innovation to our clients.
- Take a client use-case and determine how Adobe Target should be configured to deliver against the requirement.
- Scope the project and estimate the delivery date.
- Configure Adobe Target for the agreed test;
- QA the test to ensure it is working as designed.
- Verify reporting data is available in Adobe Target and also Adobe Analytics.
- Analyse activity data to provide reports, recommendations and next steps. Understand key testing metrics such as test confidence, time to significance, and how to calculate uplift.
- Troubleshoot and fix configuration and integration issues.
- Work with clients within agile development teams.
- Assist clients to continually improve conversion and regularly suggest use-cases for consideration.
You will have as many of the following skills as possible:
- Experience in building AB and multivariate testing and optimisation experiences, ideally in Adobe Target. Experience with other optimisation tools would be advantageous.
- Web debugging and troubleshooting. Including knowledge of how browsers, cookies, storage and HTTP protocols work.
- Experience in implementing and managing A/B testing tools; ideally Adobe Target and some experience of Adobe Target Premium.
- Demonstrable knowledge of how AB testing works, including deployments of tests on desktop, SPA and apps.
- An understanding of web design principles and how changing UX affects a customer experience.
- Knowledge of tools like Jira, Monday.com and Trello would be useful.
- Adobe Target certification is preferred.
- It would be great if you have an interest or desire to learn about tag management, Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
A very high salary will be offered to the right candidate.
The package will include 5 weeks paid holiday, statutory holidays and a company contributory pension scheme.
If you would like to be a contractor, a favourable day rate would be offered.
Homeworking is the norm and will continue to be so post the covid “normal.”
Probably from 2022, some time on site with clients is expected as well as attending a company meeting in Cheshire or elsewhere (probably London) every 6-8 weeks.
120Feet is a digital consultancy helping brands to find out what happened on their websites and apps, so they can increase conversion and profits.
To do this, we specialise in deploying tag management solutions, web analytics, reporting & analysis services and various data projects, plus testing and optimising digital experiences.
To find our more, please visit 120feet.com
How to Apply?
Please get in touch and explain why you suit this role, and whether you would prefer to be an employee or contractor.
If you are a recruiter, please don’t message me. Nothing personal but I prefer a direct approach.