120Feet is recruiting for a Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager expert.
The focus will be on helping our clients achieve a great GA reporting capability in order that they can make more informed and better business decisions.
It would suit someone who has several years proven experience with the capability to be a trusted advisor for a client, guiding them along their journey and ensuring a fit for purpose technical implementation.
We offer the opportunity to support clients across several verticals, typically household names, delivering projects ranging from large analytics transformations to BAU support.
We’re flexible and would like to hear from someone looking to be a full time or part time employee, or a contractor.
Main responsibilities and key deliverables
- Run a discovery process to identify business requirements and issues
- Design a solution. For example:
- Data layer design
- Recommending a tag management solution
- Decide how to configure the tag manager
- Planning a GA configuration
- Write appropriate technical documentation
- Briefing developers on data layer implementation
- Configure the solution, which may include a mix of:
- Tag manager set up; use of the UI and coding to deploy all required tags
- Configure the GA console
- QA and debugging
- Build reports, dashboards and data extracts
- Analysis, interpretation and recommendations
- Handover, training and mentoring
- Example requirements:
- Undertake a GA and GTM audit
- Implement changes
- Answering questions, such as how do I do x or build a report to show y?
- BAU support to continually evolve the solution in order to answer new questions or make use of new GA and GTM features
- Training; including planning a training session and materials for delivery on a 1:1 or 1:many basis
You will have as many of the following skills as possible:
- Excellent at delivering analytics audits, debugging, implementation and reporting projects
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics GA3 and GA4; both free and paid versions
- Tag managers:
- Google Tag Manager (essential)
- Tealium iQ (preferred)
- Adobe Launch (preferred)
- Knowledge of data visualisation platforms such as:
- Data Studio
- Google BigQuery
- Excel expert
- Coding skills:
- Highly competent deploying on desktop and apps; so ideally firebase experience
- Experience of deploying many tags, not just Google
- It would be great if you had some Adobe Analytics experience
- An interest in how cookies and privacy works, such as Google Consent Mode, One Trust etc
- Ideally, experience of useful tools such as Jira, Asana, Monday, Trello
- Confident and calm when taking a client brief, questioning a requirement, playing back a solution and making recommendations
A highly competitive salary will be offered to the right candidate.
The package will include 5 weeks paid holiday plus statutory holidays and a company contributory pension scheme.
If you would like to be a contractor, a favourable day rate would be offered.
Homeworking is the current norm and will continue to be so post covid.
However, we like to be onsite regularly with our clients. So, it’s highly likely from Spring 2022 that time on site with clients is expected, as will be attending regular company meetings in Cheshire or elsewhere (probably London) approximately every 8 weeks.
120Feet is a digital consultancy helping brands to find out what happened on their websites and apps, so they can increase conversion and profits.
To do this, we specialise in deploying tag management solutions, web analytics, reporting & analysis services, testing (MVT and A:B) to optimise digital experiences and various data projects.
How to apply?
In the first instance, please get in touch by email via firstname.lastname@example.org . Send your contact details, LinkedIn URL plus a short statement explaining why you believe you are the perfect candidate.
Only apply if you are a UK citizen or eligible to work in the UK.
If you are a recruiter, please don’t message me. Nothing personal but I won’t reply.